In honor of the launch of The Writer’s Technology Companion, I put together a huge collection of resources for writers at Lifehack.org today. Topics covered include:
- 10 Free Apps Every Writer Should Consider
- 10 Online Apps and Services Every Writer Should Check Out
- 10 Sites Every Writer Should Bookmark (Besides Lifehack)
- 30 Lifehack Posts Every Writer Should Read
- 5 Online Communities Every Writer Should Join
Here’s a little bonus, an online community I didn’t include in the Lifehack piece:
Nothing Binding: An online community for writers, with a forum and a special emphasis on audio and video content by writers and about writing. They also run a kind of “review exchange”, where writers can send a copy of their book to a reviewer and get a review they can use in press kits, on their website, or wherever they want. Nothing Binding is still pretty new — they have about 500 members so far — so there’s not a lot of content yet (and, less forgivably, the blog is still empty), but it seems like a fun and knowledgeable community.
Check out The Ultimate Writing Productivity Resource, and leave your own suggestions in the comments.
Don't miss a single post. Grab the RSS feed!